As the Burrito Burns

Step into the surrealishious and amazing world of Mexico as told through the eyes and mind of a teacher who has spent the past 20 years living in the coastal city of Puerto Vallarta. A wide range of experiences stretching from the serious to the sublime: living, working, marrying, birthing, teaching, eating, drinking, frolicking and fraternizing and so much more. There is so much to see and do, to tell and be told the list never gets old here at "As the Burrito Burns."

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

An update.

Carumba! Time does fly by and I was just noticing I haven't written any burning epistles for quite some time. Someone light a fire under my butt or something!

The weather is getting more humid, the traffic seems worse, there's a giant circus in town which is very "Las Vegas" I'm told and life goes on here in Puerto Vallarta.
The Mayoral elections are coming and there was a debate between the cadidates last night which my husband watched while I tuned into OPRAH and a very inspiring show on child prodigies. Since I'm still not a Mexican citizen and I can't vote, I have to say I'm not paying much attention to the candidates. Besides, political campaigns turn me off especially due to a plethora of hollow promises pouring forth amidst all the rhetoric. Ya, ya, heard it before.

Had a great meal yesterday at Archie's Wok thanks to the fact we are hosting three educators from Reno, Nevada. Needless to say, they are very impressed with Vallarta albeit a bit on the humid side, but they love the scenery and had dinner last night with their toes in the sand. AAAH! Life can be very good when business takes you to the beach, wouldn't you say?

More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home