As the Burrito Burns

Step into the surrealishious and amazing world of Mexico as told through the eyes and mind of a teacher who has spent the past 20 years living in the coastal city of Puerto Vallarta. A wide range of experiences stretching from the serious to the sublime: living, working, marrying, birthing, teaching, eating, drinking, frolicking and fraternizing and so much more. There is so much to see and do, to tell and be told the list never gets old here at "As the Burrito Burns."

Sunday, September 23, 2007

More Barracuda.


I enjoyed the El Barracuda experience so much on Friday afternoon that I decided to take my husband on Saturday. We decided to get there in time for sunset and we weren't disappointed as the sun performed directly West of our table, smack in the middle of the Bay. I could attach pictures of the sunset but I'm sure you're more interested in the food. Hubby ordered a "Sarten" of Garlic shrimp which came to the table in a sizziling metal fry pan along with an order of warm garlic bread to soak up the juices. We also ordered their generous shrimp burrito which was such a hit the day before. Excellent! It's interesting to note that the evening menu is different than the day time and has Arrachera/shrimp combos along with a number of shrimp dishes, all of which sound wonderful. Since I love to cook, my husband is something of a tough customer but I'm happy to report he gave his food a thumbs up which means we can go back. Hopefully it will become a regular hang-out for locals and visitors alike as it deserves the kudos it receives. I recommend you try it soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home